Sunday, August 22, 2010
Since this blog is just sitting here doing no one any good, I figured I'd re-vamp the whole updates board idea (the site's long been down anyway) and turn it into the For Fear and Hope of Love and Loss series story dump.

For the newcomers who have stumbled their way here, a short summary of what For Fear and Hope of Love and Loss is can be found on the right side of this page. You are all welcome to read the stories and provide constructive criticisms in the comments should you feel like it.

For Writersblock, I'm relying on Lae's Fanfiction.net account and the dead Faeryslair Yahoo! Groups for the old stories so I'm sorry if a story is missing. Feel free to email me or message me on Facebook if you've any story to contribute, recent or otherwise. Most of the new contributions will probably be from me as I still have to get permission from Lae to post her recent stories here.

It will most probably take a few days to post everything I already have here as I have yet to sort through them (however little there may be) so patience. I'll also indicate the author of the stories to prevent confusion in the different voices in the stories.

Standard disclaimer for all stories can be found on the right side of this site.

Anyways, I hope you'll all enjoy.

Sincerely,
Professor Keiadara Wildfire

Labels: , , , ,

posted at 1:27 AM |

0 Comments: