Friday, September 03, 2010
Title: Rising Faith Doomed Fate
Author: Koren Agape (as beeninashell4longtime)
Rating: T
Parts: One-shot
Pairing: Koren - Yfel
Summary: The spell was broken but Yfel still left her. Ten years later, six years after Yfel left, they bump into each other at Hogwarts.
Disclaimer: Standard disclaimer applies. Moving On by Toya, Last Beautiful Girl by Matchbox 20, Time Stands Still by All American Rejects, On Bended Knees by Boyz II Men, and My Immortal and Anywhere by Evanescence.
Notes: Unedited version, completely Koren's work. A rewrite by Professor Keiadara Wildfire will follow. Lyrics are bold-faced while flashbacks are in italics.

~ ♥ ~

"It astounds us to come upon other egoists, as though we alone had the right to be selfish, and be filled with eagerness to live"
- Jules Renard, 1887


What ever happen to me...? Nothing, the craving yellow of the sun was covering the tears when her secretary came in. The secretaries eyes were trying not to look at her employers face. She just came for a signature and for a letter. The secretary left shortly after Agape signed some documents that she brought. Koren Kynthia Bernice Kyneta Agape is a famous name for almost 5 years because of the achievements that her company acquired; multi-million businesses in agriculture. The letter was faced where the name of who gave it was hidden under. At first Agape thought it was a letter from him as she turned the envelope it was from Hogwarts, Bull Shit! She thought. She opened the letter and it was from Wildfire. It was a request letter for her to teach potions class at Hogwarts, another Bull Shit! She threw the letter to her table cross her fingers at each other and thinks if she should accept something she wanted to run away.

Standin 'round in a crowded room
your face is here bring me back to you
leaving town slips into my head again
my friends say stay but I wanna go
there's people here that I used to know
to the situation that you put me in

What’s wrong again?
It has nothing to do with you a big gulp came from Agape
We’re friends’ what’s wrong-
Yfel you’re my only trusted friend, after thinking what term would describe their relationship. Do you see my point? She pushed Yfel away and buttoned her shirt.
Yfel stood up and walked away
Tears fell

The train ride to Hogwarts was a wreck; first Agape’s driver was late. Second the car broke and she had to ride the fish smell cab and had to injure the praise and question of the cab driver about business and where she is going and why. Third all her cloths fell down because she forgot to zip the zipper of her baggage. On the train there was a 6th grade student eyeing on her who pissed her off that she wanted to turn the kid into a goat. The feast and the welcoming of freshman students and new teachers were pleasant. After the celebration Wildfire came up to Agape at the teachers lounge.

Koren, Wildfire hugged her tightly. Agape gave a quirk as a response

Let me guess the train ride was-

A disaster and to sum it all up I wanted to turn a kid into a goat. Thank God for the welcoming feast. I think that was only good part of my “journey” back to my roots, Agape said with her full blast of sarcastic voice and a gesture quoting the journey.

They were walking towards Agape’s room, Wildfire was amazed how Koren has not change, one bit.
Cool it and be patient, Wildfire opened the chamber door. This is your room and the next door is your consultation room for students. Agape became silent. She walks toward the window and touch softly the clear glass separating her from fate and faith.

What’s wrong?

Nothing, without looking at Wildfire she slip away her hand from the window, I’m so excited to be here with a big smile both ladies laugh. It was 3:30 am, 6 hours and 30 minutes have gone by and Agape could not sleep as if fate was reminding her of the past.

A Ravenclaw student was kissing the temples of Agape when Yfel walked into the Slytherin common room and saw what was happening. He just looked at Agape shook his head and went on his way. Agape nodded as a response to Yfel and continues doing what she was good at.

It won't be the first - heart that you break
it won't be the last - beautiful girl
the one that you wrecked - won't take you back
if you were the last beautiful girl in the world



First class was almost perfect except she was too sleepy; all the students were a part of a larger shit of life. She decided to rest at the teachers lounge. Agape was holding the knob of the door when it flew wide open; she instantly fell in the arms of a person. They both fell into the ground, Agape was on top and the man was below her. She opened her eyes and saw straight to the eyes of a man. It was Yfel.

I’m sorry. There was a moment of silence.

HELL-No! Agape without thinking of the words she was saying; burst out with a disgust face. She stood up quickly and patted her dress. She looked at the man smiling at her. I mean Hailow, wanting to say hello. She back out of the door and shut the door at an instant and paced towards Wildfire’s class.

I finally put your cloths away
You know the ones you wore the day
That you were taken away from me

Bull shit Wildfire! What the hell were you thinking when you asked me to come and teach here? Here with-
Why are you smiling? Agape looked behind her and saw 26 students whispering and giggling. She looked at Wildfire and with dignity said we’ll talk later at my conference room while tapping the edge of Wildfire’s desk. She left the classroom and heard the laugh of the students and Wildfire telling them to quiet down. It was an embarrassing situation she thought, first with Yfel and now at Wildfire’s class. She wanted to hide forever. She closed her eyes and a tear fell.

Agape grasped his shirt to kiss him and force her mouth into his. Yfel was not responding and was trying to take the tight grip of Agape off his shirt. Agape pushed Yfel to the bed; I won’t say no this time. She kisses the neck of Yfel softly down to the color bone and opened the shirt of Yfel.

She wiped the tears that have gotten out of her eyes and walk towards her room. She sat at the sofa, closed her eyes and lean at the chair. She wanted to cry more but she was disturbed by Wildfire’s knock.
Why did you not tell me he was here? Agape’s voice was a mixture of anger and sadness a deadly combination. Yfel has been at Hogwarts for two years. Koren I do not know what happened between you two, but it is not my right to tell you if Yfel was staying at Hogwarts. It is a secret that is not for me to tell. What would you have done if I told you he was staying here?

I would kill him without thinking of what is good or bad. I would shatter is mother fuckin balls! Agape was already crying. I’m not a succubus anymore. I found a vaccine to my sickness. Why it had to be Yfel I do not know why. All Agape could do is cry and wish away the pain.

The day I knew you would leave
I can barely breathe
Can you hear me scream

It was two weeks since her first encounter with Yfel and it felt like it was just a moment ago. She tried to avoid seeing Yfel. Hogwarts was too small for them because they occasionally see each other whether it was in the hallway, common room of Slytherin, or at the dinning room. There was an unwritten gossip within the students about Agape and Yfel. It was horrifying for Agape because she was the one who loves Yfel not the other way around.

It was a cold winter; Agape was back in her villa. Four years have past since she was not a succubus anymore. She stared at the window and cried clutching her heart, she fell on her knees and tears won’t stop falling. Yfel left her.

A knock on the door stop the tears falling from Agape. It was Yfel. She sensed it before she opened the door. She directed Yfel to the chair and sat parallel to him. Agape stood up and opened her drawer and gave a letter to Yfel.

You still have this? Raising the letter and waving it

I hate being a looser. Agape twist her chair and stood up to stare at her window. I don’t accept an apology letter, a tear fell. She wiped the tear and sharply confronts the face of Yfel. What do you want? It’s too late to say sorry and it’s too fuckin controversial if one of us went missing.

Are you still the up tight girl Agape? I know you are pressured that I am here. I’ll be leaving tonight.

Want do you want me to do fuck you up so that you can leave? What’s this a ritual of vampires? She faced Yfel and two more tears fell. Agape, feeling she could not stop the tears turned her back on Yfel and stare at her reflection on the clear window.

I would love to fuck you but I can’t and it’s not because of my sister-

I knew that because you wrote it on your letter remember? Six more tears fell.

I did not wrote that-

I know, Agape thought. So what you’ll be leaving anyway. I do not need another explanation that I could not understand. Just leave. Agape was shouting with anger, frustration, and defeat.

Yfel stood up and paced towards the door.

I came to realize that I was sad when you left. I was angry when I saw you. I never understood why you left even after explaining. We could never be together. That’s the sad truth. What if it was our fate to be together only we lack faith with each other? We are just shadows, leave a broken heart and be healed the next time you see the sunshine. Goodbye Forever. Agape touched the reflection of Yfel in the window and her 10th tear since Yfel came in fell. The door slammed and all her tears fell

It was a cold winter; Agape was back in her villa. Four years have past since she was not a succubus anymore. She stared at the window and cried clutching her heart, she fell on her knees and tears won’t stop falling. Yfel left her. On her table was the letter of Yfel:


I’m leaving you. What I am today is not because I want to be free, what I am today is a preparation for what I want to be in the future. I want to achieve something that no one can do. I want to be the best. I want to see myself excel in different categories of life. I'm leaving so I can achieve something that I would be proud, so that one day I would not find myself again looking for the missing puzzle of my life
Me...
Yfel



The story of Agape and Yfel was over.

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone


These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase (This is what Agape felt)


We're leaving here tonight
There's no need to tell anyone
They'd only hold us down
So by the morning light
We'll be half way to anywhere
Where love is more than just your name (This is what Yfel felt)

~ ♥ ~

Comments? Suggestions? Violent reactions? Constructive criticisms are welcome.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

posted at 10:12 PM |

0 Comments: